4.27.2011

just some thoughts

  • Riding bikes yesterday with Holly Hansen in the hot Phoenix weather got me WAY EXCITED for summer... Oh how I wish Utah clouds would stop spitting snow on us. I want to say goodbye to my winter coats for good.

  • I think I could eat tacos everyday for the rest of my life and feel really good about it.

  • Also, Capser was on tv last night. How long has it been since you've seen THAT movie??? And why hasn't Christina Ricci been in more movies lately???

  • Also, if I ever happen to get married, remind me NOT to post a status on facebook everyday about how much I love my husband.

there's a lot more thoughts where those came from but I won't bore you to death. hope everyone is having a happy wednesday...

xoxo,
jc


2 comments:

girluntitled said...

christina ricci actually just came out with a movie in 2010 called "after.life"...it was by far the creepiest show i've seen in a long time...and it wasn't because she was topless for most of the film!

Kati said...

Oh my goodness can I just say you make me laugh!! Don't worry I will remind you EVERY day not to post that kind of stuff on facebook haha :) And Tacos are awesome... if I could have them everyday I would too :)