1.20.2013

Growing up

2012 turned out to be a big year for me.  Not only did I get to marry the man of my dreams, but I also finally became an adult.  Don't worry, it only took me a few extra years to figure it out, but I made it.  When I moved up to Utah a couple of years ago, the fist job I got was with SkyWest as a flight attendant.  I was stoked... free flights and a super flexible schedule was right up my ally.  I even managed to work part-time my second year.  I'm not quite sure how I paid my bills, but I made it work!  But its funny how once you have a family, life gets real and priorities kick in.  I was lucky enough to find a real grown up job through a good friend of mine and started in November... I quit the airlines and got a regular old 9-5 job... Crazy right?  But now I get to see my cute hubbs every night and we can start planning for the future.  I probably should have done this like 5 years ago, but I'm grateful for the experiences and memories that have gotten me where I am today.

No comments: