1.20.2013

fall...

I am a little behind on my blog here... Its currently 10 degrees outside and I was looking through my pictures of warmer days and realized I hadn't posted any of these yet.  These are from back in October... when it was still warm enough to walk around outside, and hikes were still a possibility because the mountains weren't covered in ice.  This is up behind our house, overlooking Utah lake and the valley.
 
We also got to go down to Texas to visit Chris' brother Tyler and his family.  They just bought a home there and it is adorable.  It was fun to hang out with their cute boys, Austin and Blake.  We went to the water gardens and walked around, played ball in the back yard, and went to the TCU football game that night.  We weren't there nearly long enough, but it was so fun to see them for the day.  
 
 
 


1 comment:

Rachel Hair said...

Great pics! We wish you could have stayed longer too. I hope all is well with you two lovebirds!