8.26.2012

My Bridal Shower

I'm still trying to get caught up with all my pre-wedding posts... but here are a few pictures from my bridal shower.  It was beautiful and everyone was SO nice to come and celebrate with me.  It was really fun spending an evening with all the women who have meant so much to me over the years...  I wish I had more pictures of Rachelle's house because it was decorated so cute... but my poor camera phone just couldn't capture the beauty.  But it was adorable, and the food was delicious, and the company was amazing.

These are the LOVELY ladies who were kind enough to throw me the most beautiful bridal shower

And these are the most special women in my life...  I scored the best mom and sisters around.

So glad Aunt Sarah and Nicole came! 

And I'm REALLY glad Nola made these tarts... because they were incredible! 


So grateful for everyone who came and celebrated with me... It was a blast.

No comments: