8.29.2012

A Wedding

7.14.12

best day of my life
married my best friend

became the luckiest girl in the world







My mother is a SAINT.  She pretty much did everything for this wedding.  Including the most difficult task of sewing my wedding dress... Yes, ladies and gentleman... my mother SEWED my dress.  And she did such an amazing job.  It was BEAUTIFUL, and perfect, and exactly what I wanted.  Thank you Mom, for everything.

 









This amazing girl set us up on our blind date.  Thanks Heather for introducing me to my husband... Much appreciated. 
This just might be the best picture taken of my dad, EVER
Velzy... such a beautiful little girl... Takes after her mother of course! 
Heather caught my bouquet... whoever ends up with this girl is one LUCKY man.

 To the left is a picture of me pretending to be excited to leave the reception

To the right is a picture of how I REALLY feel about leaving the reception. 

It really was the most perfect day.  Thanks to my mom and dad and brothers and sisters who spent countless hours getting ready for the big day.  I really do appreciate all that you did to make this day so special for me.  And everyone else who helped and came to celebrate with us.  Also, thank you Erin Jane for making my beautiful invitations.  And thank you Kate for taking these incredible pictures.  Jennilee, thanks for making me look way better than I normally do (my cute 5 year old nephew Keller walked in on Jennilee doing my hair and makeup and said, "Woah, Aunt Janelle, you should wear makeup ALL the time..."  Ha Ha!!).  And thank you Mom for making me the most beautiful wedding dress and for all the work you and dad put in over the last few months.  And the biggest thanks goes to my handsome husband... Thanks for marrying me and making me the happiest girl on the planet.

2 comments:

Burns Family said...

cutest little wedding ever :) everything looks like it was just perfect! Congrats cutest wife ever!!!

Amy said...

can i just say that i love this wedding?! so cute! love you too!