8.09.2012

Before the Wedding...

I got a little busy and haven't been blogging much lately... But here's my attempt at catching up on our summer activities... 
Chris and I went on a hike up to Stewart Falls awhile back... the mountains in Utah are so pretty... it amazes me every time.
This is up by Heber... My good friend Heather and I went on a little hike up there and this was the view... so cool.

This is up at the "living room"  Its a hike up above the U that has rocks piled around that kind of look like chairs and couches... Neither one of us had been there before and we didn't quite find the trail.  But we made our own and had a real good time.

We met up with Chris' friends B and Rachel, Lynn P, and their kids for a camp out in Alpine... we were right by the river... way fun.

We got our favorite dessert to go one night and ate it at the Park.  Salt Lake City in the Summer is blissful... 


I made Chris come with me to the Salt Lake Arts Festival... so fun

We went up and had boyscout dinners with Chris' roommate and his brother... Boyscout dinners are the best.





We also floated down the Weber River... river floats are a must do-activity in the summer
AND... We met up with Chandler and Devrey for the 4th of July... played games and watched fireworks from up by the capital... I was so happy that I got home from work early enough to hang out with everyone...  4th of July is my fave.

loving summer-time.  I wish it would last forever.

2 comments:

The Captain said...

Looks like such a fun busy summer!!! It still suprises me to see Chandler and Devry on your blog! Don't know if we got a chance to tell you at the wedding, but they were in our ward here before it split! We love them!
We should get together soon!
Tenille

Janelle said...

Tenille! Such a small world huh!! They told us your story when we saw them after the wedding... That is so funny! And yes, we should all do dinner or something soon!