4.02.2012

The City Museum

Chris took me to the coolest museum in St. Louis last week.  I was loving every minute of it.  I felt like a kid again.  Just imagine a giant jungle gym attached to the outside of an old factory with slides and tunnels connecting huge towers and old hollowed out airplanes.  Inside the museum they had MORE slides (including one that was 10 stories high) and a basement that mimics caves with tiny crawlspaces and EVEN MORE slides.  I would go there everyday if I could.







10 story slide... Neat


3 comments:

The Captain said...

That looks AWESOME!!! Seems like such a fun trip!!! -Tenille

Mikelle said...

It looks like a FABULOUS trip! I can't wait to hear about it in person!!!

Tristen said...

Oh my gosh, i think I need to go there! My kids would LOVE IT!!! Worth the trip to St Louis alone!! Also I love that Chris is a Midwest boy, in my experience, people from the Midwest are some of the best around!! Looks like fun!