4.03.2012

St. Louis

Chris and I went to St. Louis last week and it was AWESOME.  Who knew the Midwest was so fun?  There are so many cool places to visit, the weather is beautiful, the architecture is awesome, not to mention there are some pretty neat people... We hung out with Chris' family and I was thoroughly entertained the whole weekend.  I had a blast.   We got to see Amanda in her school play, we went to the Zoo, ate really good food, played disc golf (which I found out I am terrible at), played games, and visited the arch.  I even got to touch the Mississippi River.  We were having so much fun the weekend flew by WAY too fast...  but I'm sure we'll get to visit again real soon!


I think this is about how Chris and I feel about our trip... and about our lives... We are the LUCKIEST!

No comments: