5.14.2014

Hazel's Newborn Pictures

I am fortunate enough to be friends with one of the cutest girls around, Megan Burns, who also happens to have an awesome photography business.  Megan knocked on my door in Hawaii almost 9 years ago, and we have been friends ever since.  We don't get to see each other much anymore since life has a way of filling up our schedules... she's got three of the most beautiful children in the world that keep her extra busy, but she will always be dear to my heart because she pretty much saved me when I moved from Hawaii to Utah.  It was one of the more depressing times in my life... but Megan and I were roommates and she made a dark time in my life a lot brighter with crazy adventures and lots of laughs.  I'll forever be grateful to her for that.... and I'm SO glad she was able schedule Hazel and I in, last minute, to capture these images.  Hazel was screaming the whole time, so the fact that she somehow got these shots of baby girl looking calm and collected is pretty darn amazing.  You can see more of her work over at Branching Out Photography.










No comments: