5.12.2014

Baby Shower

My sweet sister in law, Mikelle, threw me a baby shower back in March and it was so fun to have my friends and family come together to celebrate our baby girl.  My mom and sister came up from California...  and my some of girlfriends from Utah, Arizona, and California were there too.  For some of us it was the first time we had all been together since my wedding, so it was pretty fun to have everyone there.  Hazel got lots of awesome gifts and we couldn't be more grateful for all the love and support we've gotten from everyone for our precious little girl. 
My niece Malia made this amazing blanket!  She is oh so talented!  Hazel is lucky to have such an awesome cousin. 
Holly came from Arizona and it was so fun to have her and her mom and sister come... They are like my 2nd family up here. 
Jess whispering secrets to baby girl... 
MB, Tia and Lindsay... some awesome friends that I met at my last job...
Love these girls.
I didn't get a picture with my cousin Tenille, but it was so fun to see her... and she brought her baby boy Harrison, just 4 weeks old, and the cutest little man I've ever laid eyes on.... Although, having him there did make it seem a little more real and I might of had a mini freak out knowing that a tiny human like Harrison would be joining my family so soon...

No comments: