9.06.2012

Mount Timpanogos

 A few weekends ago I FINALLY hiked Timp.  I have been wanting to do that since I started college back in 2004... (I know, I started college 8 years ago... that is CRAZY).  But Willi had been wanting to do it again so I convinced her to come with me.  Teddy and Chani came too for the first little bit but weren't feeling too hot so they went home a little early.  Kudos to them though for waking up at 5 in the morning and waiting on Willi and I to get our act together to finally get to the trail head. 
 The trail head was under construction so we had to park a ways away and then walk up... Not such a big deal at the beginning of the hike, but on the way back... afer hiking 15 miles up a mountain... an extra 3/4 of a mile is NOT that awesome.  At the very end I just didn't want to do it anymore so I stuck my thumb out and a nice dad and his sons drove us the last little bit to our car :)
Willi is just the cutest.





At the top we signed our name in the book, hung out for a bit, ate some snacks, and then headed back down... Such a good Saturday activity.

1 comment:

Beach_Crew said...

Howdy Janelle!
Hiking Timp is one of my favorite college memories. I went with two of my best girlfriends and we had such a great time. We didn't stay too long at the top because we were FREEZING!
Fun memories....