9.03.2012

A Visit to Illinois....


Spencer got home from his mission to Ghana a few weeks ago.  Chris and I went out to Illinois to surprise him and hear hear him speak in church... and I got to meet him for the first time. 
It was also Shark Week while we were out there... and conveniently, a lady in their ward loves Shark Week even more than I do.  She throws a shark party every year and we got to stop by for a bit.  It was a DREAM... They had shark cookies, shark t-shirts, shark games, shark prizes... and best of all a GIANT blowup Shark SLIDE.  Ya... you heard me, a shark slide.  Like the kind you see at the fair... Only this one was a shark.  And I got to slide down it... I was in heaven.  I would have gone down it all day if I could.
Spencer, I'm glad I finally got  to meet you... and Jane and Richard, thanks again for another awesome weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? This is the coolest lady ever! Let's plan a shark party next year!

Amy said...

This is Amy by the way! :)

Janelle said...

Amy! Just saw this post... and YES... shark party FOR SURE!