10.24.2011

Holly's Birthday Weekend



 Holly just had a birthday and it was kind of a big deal... so we went on a trip together. It didn't quite work out exactly as expected but it was still AWESOME.  Holly got to have her first standby experience and unfortunately it wasn't too lucky. Our original plan to go to Hawaii got VETOED so we went to San Diego instead. Although it was a bit disappointing, Holly and I could of had a good time together if we were stuck in an elevator for the weekend... So San Diego wasn't too bad of a deal.


We ate ALL WEEKEND LONG and it was totally worth it.
I took Holly to Extraordinary Desserts, next time you are in San Diego you should probably stop by.


We tried to get some sun and managed to find a few rays.... and while the sun was hiding we walked around Torrey Pines.  Not quite Hawaii but still beautiful.




 So glad I have a girl like Holly in my life.  She's always been an amazing friend.  I know I can always count on her whenever I have a problem, need advice, or am looking for a good time.  We decided that we are definitely best friends because even though we got our fair share of frustrating, annoying, exhausting, and disappointing experiences at the airport, we never once got sick of each other.  Instead we laughed until we cried, ate tons of great food, laid out at the beach, met up with friends and family, and had a grand ol' time.  Thank you Holly for being born and for always being so great.  Sorry the weekend wasn't quite the paradise you were expecting, but I'm glad we got spend it together.




No comments: