10.12.2011

happy fall...

So, I haven't blogged in a while. But I had some time on my hands today so I thought I would say hello... I'm in Dayton, OH and the leaves are changing here and its beautiful. I love the fall, but I hate that it means winter is on its way. I am excited for carving pumpkins, haunted houses, and holiday treats though!

A few things have changed since I last participated in the blogging world. For one, I moved to a new house in Salt Lake City. Its pretty much the cutest thing on the planet, and my roommates are awesome so I'm pretty stoked. One of my roommates owns the house and she recently redid it all and it looks great. If you ever come over you are totally going to be jealous... its THAT cute. The other day we celebrated my other roommate Alaina's birthday. We had a concert in our backyard and it was awesome. A bit cold but the music was great. St. Boheme, Gothen, and Matteo played and all did a fabulous job.

Also, a couple more recent changes in my life: I am going back to school! I just started an online program through USU for Communication Disorders. I'm basically getting my prerequisites done for Speech Therapy. I'll hopefully be applying for grad school this winter. And I finally got part time with SkyWest and will have a little more control over my schedule and life... something I'm VERY excited about. So yes, things are looking up for me. And hopefully everything will work out in the end!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Glad you blogged!! I love reading about your recent adventures! We need to catch up sometime in person :) That's awesome you are going back to school! You are amazing :)

Burns Family said...

Looks like everything is great in the "life of Janelle" I'm lovin all the pics and missing my friend...we need to get together again!!?

Janelle said...

yes megs!! please! i would love that. lets do lunch or something soon!