6.02.2011

Happy Birthday, Jennilee

photo

This is my best friend, Jennilee, and today she turns 25. Its kind of a big deal, and so is SHE. If you have had the chance to talk to this girl for even a few minutes, you know that she is a pretty rad chick. We met seven years ago (crazy that its been that long!!) at BYU Hawaii and our lives haven't been the same since. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend.

Jennilee is FUNNY, smart, beautiful, kind, loving, forgiving, patient, thoughtful, considerate, selfless. She is an amazing listener. She's always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to. She is supportive, encouraging, and lights up every room she walks into. She has an amazing testimony and has always been a great example to me of love for our Father in Heaven and faith in Jesus Christ. She is an amazing wife and mother and a great friend. Oh, and did I mention she is FUNNY?! Like seriously, funny.

Jennilee, Happy Birthday!!! I hope today is wonderful... I love you!!!

1 comment:

Logan and Jennilee said...

THank you Janelle! You are soooo sweet! I don't think I have ever had a friend who does as much as you do for me! I am so lucky to have you in my life! I had fun with you this weeked! I am sad you are gone! I want you to be here! Till next time!