1.31.2011

if only fortune cookies really had all the answers


Today, a miracle happened. Lately I have been trying to figure out what I should be doing with my life. Granted I'm almost 25 and should know by now what I want to do when I grow up. But I have this thing where I get the itch to do something new every 6 months... and guess what folks, its just about that time. So anyway, I was talking to my mom about it earlier and right when I got off the phone I had 2 simultaneous event happen:

#1 I thought to my self, "what should I do with my life??!"

#2 I spotted a beautiful fortune cookie that had yet to be eaten.

So naturally, I cracked it open and lo and behold, my fortune read "YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD LAWYER." I think it was a sign from the fortune cookie god. If only fortune cookies really had all the answers.

3 comments:

Clark said...

You can borrow all of Ashley's study material. How bout that?

Genny said...

That's hilarious! Come to BYU Law school! I'd help you. The fortune cookie gods helped James propose. Did I ever tell you that story? :) I love your blog! It's good to see what you're up to.

tkf489 said...

I just have one thing to say. DO NOT DO IT. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. - Troy