12.09.2010

round TWO!

I got to go to hawaii again this month... I LOVE MY JOB!
and I love being able to hang out with erin jane whenever I want.

Jane fell in love with this adorable puppy while we were at Sunset Beach. Conor and I practically had to use physical force to keep her from stealing the little guy. But really, who could blame her??
IMG_1903

It was fun being able to visit laie again... My pasty skin got to see the sun for a couple of days, i got to see a few old friends and catch up, went swimming at turtle bay, jumped off the rock at waimea, and did arts and crafts with jane and friends.

it couldn't have been any lovelier

IMG_1946
IMG_1930
IMG_1974
also, for those of you in hawaii that read this thing... you should probably go to Ono Yo in kahuku. It was SO GOOD! (or maybe it was the fact that I could eat frozen yogurt outside in shorts and a tank with out FREEZING my arce off that made it so good). Either way, it was a treat! And the owner will explain in detail everything you need to know about frozen yogurt. its fantastic.

IMG_2690 IMG_2710
thanks again jane and conor!

2 comments:

Erin Jane said...

that puppy is so freaking cute i could die. come again soon!

girluntitled said...

ummm give me the EXACT directions to that frozen yogurt shop. that thing looks like heaven in a cup! (this is sara btw...hiiiii)