12.09.2010

from minnie to memphis

So, last week I was on a trip... I went to Minneapolis, Memphis, and Madison... It was my first time to all three of those places and it was actually really fun (other than the High of 22 degrees!!!). My roommate Sarah was in Minneapolis that day too... So we went to the Mall of America and rode the CRAZIEST roller coaster! and We found a SHARK!!! from the aquarium. It was Awesome.

In Memphis the other flight attendant and I went to BEALE Street and then saw the ducks at the Peabody hotel. They make a big to-do about these ducks that come out of the elevator and then swim around this fountain. Its kind of funny what people get excited about.

Oh! and my favorite part was in the Minneapolis Airport last Saturday! Delta had a special event going on for underprivileged kids... a flight to the NORTH POLE!!! It was the cutest thing ever, they even had it on the gate information screen. So of course we had to take a picture! (and a picture of snoopy too... I mean, we were at that airport for FOUR HOURS!!! we were BORED!)
IMG_2851IMG_2852IMG_2867
SDC13300SDC13325SDC13326

No comments: