7.20.2015

O'Fallon

We got to drive up to Illinois to see Chris' family too!  We made a stop in Memphis to stretch our legs and check out the river walk they have there.  Its a replica of the Mississippi River that you can walk through and its pretty cool.




We had a LOT of fun in O'Fallon.  Nana had an awesome bubble gun that made bubbles INSIDE of a big bubble.  I didn't get a good picture but it was pretty awesome.  



 
 We also got to visit the Magic House!  I'd been wanting to check it out for a while, and I was so glad that Hazel was finally old enough to be able to enjoy it.  








We went to the zoo one of the days we were there too.  There is so much to do in St. Louis!  I love it.

  
There is also a sweet park by Chris' parents house that has a really big splash pad and river that the kids can play in.  I wish we had one like this close to our house.  Hazel LOVED it!  Perfect way to keep cool in the summer.



 Hazel even got to go on the teeter totter with Nana and Amanda.  I think they liked it just as much as Hazel did (if not more).

 
AND... Chris took me out on a date for our Anniversary!!  We went to Fitz's and got awesome burgers and giant glasses of root beer and got to eat and enjoy ourselves WITHOUT baby girl.

 Then Chris surprised me and took us to an imax movie at the Science Center that was all about ROBOTS!  I love robots so it was pretty cool and very thoughtful.  We walked around the museum for a bit afterwards and it was so fun to be able to hang out, just the two of us.
 

 I love my cute husband!  And our baby girl, of course.  And our family!  I'm so grateful we've been able to visit family so much this summer!

No comments: