11.04.2013

Chris' Birthday Weekend

For Chris' birthday (back in August) we went on on a camping trip to Island Lake with some friends. It is an awesome easy hike and the lake is beautiful.  

Island Lake.  That cliff in the center is about 40 ft and you can cliff jump off of it, but the weather was too cold for us.
Chris, Neal, and Mike on the hike in 
Chris and Neal got in for a second but it was freezing.
This picture is a bit deceiving because I kind of hate fishing and Chris was the one who fished most of this trip... but this is just to prove I was there and that I do attempt to fish every once in a while :)


Neal and Chris purifying our water 
Our campsite

We didn't have a cake so we improvised.  Ha!!  Happy 31st to my favorite human.  I can't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

I love this post!!! What a beautiful lake and I laughed so hard seeing him blow out his candle. You guys are so funny!

The Durr's said...

I found your blog and am so glad i did! love you girl we must play soon!!! :)