10.06.2013

Family


Chris' parents and Amanda spent their vacation in Park City this summer and it was so fun to hang out with them while they were here.  We did the coaster at Park City Resort, played miniature golf, disk golf at Solitude, visited upper Provo falls and mirror lake, ate lots of good food, and had a real good time. 
Coaster at Park City


Olympic Park...  This jump seems SO much bigger when you are looking at it from the top. 
I was up for disk golf for about 3 holes... but the grass was super long and I decided I didn't want to spend the whole afternoon looking for my disk.  Chris and Richard had a good time though and Amanda, Jane and I were their lookouts for most of the time.  It is a super pretty course though and it was nice to be outside walking around.



Mirror Lake
Upper Provo River Falls

No comments: