12.05.2011

BDE

 This holiday season has been treating me pretty nicely so far...  A few years back I had a good friend, Christopher Sargent, who introduced me to B.D.E... the Best December Ever.  It consisted of awesome Christmas activities planned each week and good company to share the holiday season with... He has since gotten married and moved across the country, but I've attempted to carry on the Christmas tradition.  My version of BDE is not quite as fantastic as his... but at least its something!!   So here's to the Best December Ever, 2011...  Its been pretty awesome so far. 

Jelissa and I at her family's work Christmas party.... It was awesome.
Alaina and I at the the Children's Choir Christmas concert at the Cathedral of the Madeleine.  Everything about it was beautiful. 
Our cute house all decked out...
the sweater stockings I made... I might have stayed up until 4 am making them.... not the prettiest things considering I was on the point of delirium while making them... but I'm pretty proud of them, not gonna lie.
Our CHRISTMAS TREE!!!
Christmas craft I made... I recently started using Pintrest and its kind of changed my life.
 So far, I have spent a Saturday night at home making Christmas crafts and decorating the Christmas tree with my roommates, watched the Christmas Devotional,  gone to an awesome Christmas play at the conference center, listened to tiny angelic voices in the Christmas concert at the Cathedral of the Madeleine, made TONS of treats, started a billion sewing projects and finished a few of them, watched a few Christmas movies... and thoroughly enjoyed all of it.  I'm going to be real sad when December is over. 

3 comments:

Dincklecorn Bunkernickle (JJM) said...

pretty sweet stalkings...definitely worth the 4 am delirium I'd say.

Mikelle said...

JANELLE!!!! You totally got your craft on! Those stockings are awesome, and I officially want to move into your house--it is SO CUTE!!!

Drew said...

you should include my friend Mark in your B.D.E.