2.08.2010

baby lila

Meet baby Lila Rachelle... one of the cutest little girls I've ever laid eyes on...

My parents and I went to Georgia for the weekend for Lila's blessing. She is adorable and I can't get enough of her. My mom made her dress and I think its the cutest thing ever. My mom is such a good seamstress... and trevor and roxanne are so good at making beautiful babies.



Also, I can't get enough of this kid... He is so cute and so funny.


Trevor, Roxanne, Keller, and Lila...
Thanks for letting me come play with your beautiful family. I really wish you didn't live so far away. If you move closer, I promise I'll let your baby spit up on me anytime she likes.


3 comments:

Mikelle said...

She is so cute, I am so jealous!!

Logan and Jennilee said...

She's beautiful! My favorite picture is the one where she is spitting up! I love that! Miss you boobie! Come to me now!

j,d and little b said...

awwww that is awesome!! I want to see them sooo badly! lucky lucky you!