5.21.2009

you dont even know.

so... i have this friend jennilee. she is probably one of my most favorite people in the world. actually she IS one of my most favorite people in the world. she called me the other night with some great news. tickets to hawaii are only $235 right now... so i bought one. And im going. im going back after 4 years. im so excited i might pee my pants.

and this is why i am so excited.


boobie, i love you. thanks for being so freaking funny and always making me laugh... you are the best. and don't worry, i've already made my paper chain. its sooner than we think.

4 comments:

Logan and Jennilee said...

I'm totally not mad about the piCTURE...in fact I love it! I am sooooo excited you are coming out! Cache keeps trying to type,so I let him:
vacxeDWWWWZZ`

Meg said...

Yay! I am so excited to see you again!

j,d and little b said...

That'll be fun! We'll have to meet up! Jennilee that picture is sooo funny

Devin said...

Teehee!